(basically done)But this at least defined our user type
- tech savvy, prone to project/event manage digitally.
- happy to spread media on the internet
- students/office workers/managers, possibly concurrently
- shared across multiple environments, following the blurred lines trend between personal and private email use (also not trying to correct users by complementing this action).
- Use native actions across platform (again, reiterating not trying to teach the users something new as covered in previous blog posts)
90% of the general population who are computer literate will be able to access their most recent and important email, plus reply, in under five minutes, whilst still being in control over the filtering of content.